Saturday, March 27, 2010

the place where everyone wants to live

It's that time of year. You know...aside from all spring flings forming, the classic questions of "what are you doing over the summer?", and "what are you doing next year?" seem to pop up in every conversation. Well, you are in luck because we will answer one of those questions!

What are Morgan & Ashton doing next year? We're so stinkin excited! We will both be working with Residence Life at IWU [Morgan = a resident assistant...Ashton = assistant resident director]. SO what does this mean? We will be on Staff...together...IN THE SAME DORM!!

If you are even thinking about going to Indiana Wesleyan (and you should!), you definitely want to live in Shatford next year, but only if you're a girl! :)


---On another note, Ashton had an AMAZING dream this week. Want to hear? Yes, you do! Okay, so I'll only give the brief details, because trust me this one is long! So here goes...
*Morgan & Ashton are shopping @ the mall and decide to hang out in Urban Outfitters for the entire day. We head to the back & make friends with all the employees.
*The employees are re-vamping their "interactive" dressing rooms, which are decked out with a ribbon maze that you weave through to 'test the flexibility of their clothing.'
*But here's the good part...aside from flirting with the cute guys working, another one of their employees was none other than VIENNA (from The Bachelor)!!! She still had shifty eyes in real life, but I talked to her for an hour and she was very nice. Weird. But it it only gets weirder.
*A certain person, who shall remain nameless to protect his identity, decides to lay his head on Ashton's lap and take a nap. Mind you, this boy is someone we "know", but are not friends with. In my dream, Ashton had a great sarcastic remark..."sure you can just use my legs as a pillow".
*THEN, Morgan leaves and Ashton is left in the store just hanging with the employees. After trying on many clothes, we decide to leave. Except...I CAN'T FIND MY CLOTHES! I have on my shirt, shoes, undies...but no pants!
*As I am exiting the store (with no pants on) I get caught in the middle of a marching band parade & a little girl comes to my side and proceeds to tell me that my pant-less style is going to be the new trend of 2010. WHAT?!
*I then woke up, picked up my phone, and was beginning to text people to tell them I had met Vienna...alas, it was just a dream that was so vivid it seemed real.

Now, who wants to interpret that dream?! Woah, I don't even know where to begin.

Happy Palm Sunday! And hang in there for just one more week if you've given up something for Lent.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! I love that she still had shifty eyes in "real life". So so funny. Oh Vienna. Don't you just love crazy dreams like that?? A ribbon maze to test the flexibility of your clothes? A marching band appearing out of nowhere while you are pantless? So awesome. haha.

    Also...maybe I can create a time machine and go back to the 18th year of my life and go to IWU and live in Shatford. Cause I think that'd be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stephanie medlock.April 2, 2010 at 1:10 AM

    oh vienna.

    i wish i had dreams like that.

    shatford is the place to be next year.

    ReplyDelete